Personal Information Protection
- FUKUSHIMA LTD. has established and shall comply with rules concerning the appropriate handling of personal information, taking into consideration the details and scale of our business. These rules pertain to the acquisition, usage, transfer, safekeeping, provision, and deletion of personal information.
- FUKUSHIMA LTD. shall practice regulatory compliance with laws and ordinances concerning personal information protection.
- FUKUSHIMA LTD. will carry out safety measures to prevent incidents such as the loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information. Furthermore, FUKUSHIMA LTD. will act quickly to implement necessary corrective actions should any such incident occur.
- FUKUSHIMA LTD. will regularly reassess and improve its policy on personal information protection.
Use and Storage of Your Personal Information
1. Use of Personal Information
Visitors to this website may be asked to provide personal information such as name and contact address. Information you provide will be used for such purposes as responding to your inquiries and other communications. Furthermore, the information you provide will only be used for the purposes declared prior to collecting the information. This website will not be used to collect personal information without your permission.
2. Management of Personal Information
In order to ensure the safety of the information you provide, FUKUSHIMA LTD. will carry out strict security measures to prevent illegal outside access and the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
3. Third-party Disclosure of Personal Information
Information you provide will not be disclosed to a third party, except under the following circumstances:
- If the type or content of your inquiry or communication is such that FUKUSHIMA LTD. determines that a response from another group company is more appropriate.
- The information you provide may be disclosed to a company to which FUKUSHIMA LTD. outsources certain tasks, such as a delivery company, or such as an information management company within the group companies, provided that it is within the necessary scope of the intended use of your information.
- If we receive your consent.
- The information you provide may be disclosed in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and ordinances. This shall include urgent disclosure of information to protect life and liberty.
Verification of Personal Information
FUKUSHIMA LTD. General Affairs Department Phone: +81-24-534-3146